Write an essay on Essay On True Friendship

 

Essay On True Friendship

Love versus Hate, inside or out. I thought I loved my aunt Alice. I thought I admired her. I never actually loved her, but I l wanted her to be my friend. I wish she would have known that everyone has different personalities. Everyone is diverse. No two people are the same.

I suppose what put her off the most were my chubby toes and her blonde hair. I was jealous of her as far as hair color is concerned.

No matter how fast I pushed my big feet, the tendency was always to slide down. Having brown feet is just weird. I thought my aunt Alice was very proud of this.

But what brought my aunt's hatred a large deal, is her telling me that there was nothing wrong with my toes. But I was already taken aback by her remark. But it was a short-lived mania. If she wasn’t right for me, then I should never be right for her. But after she left to live on the East coast, I felt guilty that I wasn’t able to love her better.

I was yearning for one thing more. I wanted to know what it was that she felt so close to my aunt's nose. I wasn’t able to enjoy her feet in her clothes. But I was now missing her heaps of books, her soft tongue, her energetic laughter, and her sweet scent. Not to mention all the happy memories between us. I never knew what to expect from her, but now I have the chance to explain myself. I love her very much. I was wrong for being jealous of her blonde hair.

My aunt's faults made me think that my aunt's heartlessness was hideous. But her folly eventually taught me the truth. Her faults at first weren’t just and never will be my fault. But as time went on, I found out that she meant absolutely nothing to me. She was able to make life miserable at the time for me, but now that I know better, I never want to hurt her again. My aunt's beauty and style were admired. But she once told me that her color was about my food she found disgusting. She even blamed the food on my hairy feet. What she said affected me greatly. But I knew that my aunts mean no harm. She did not intend to hurt me. I know now that she meant nothing but the best. I learned the value of friendship as we waited to be reunited. This was like a breath of fresh air for me. I even learned how to love again, and I could understand. Of course, I also learn that her good qualities shouldn’t be put on the shelf. I also hope to embrace her positive traits and forget the negative ones. This is exactly what I do to my friends. They have their bright side and their ugly side. If you have a good side, show it by the action you take. My aunt's bad traits made me embarrassed, so I tried to sabotage her, but they made me wiser. Every positive thing that happened in my life, made me start to see what her weaknesses could be and be more determined to try and improve them. Now I’m realizing how much she was taught in school by her mother. Her mother always told her never to be vain, so, I tried to pretend that she was my own mother. I did the same with my aunt's flaws. I was jealous because her feet were so ugly. She was older than my mothers, so she seemed prettier and a bit more mature. But she was always so caring and loved me. I never thought I was the only one that loved her. Now I know that I was mistaken and I wish I could change this.

If I only know that my aunt's heaps of books, her cute tongue, her active laughter, and her sweet scent were hers. I would feel way better. My only regret was that we weren’t able to meet in person, but now I have to celebrate myself every single day. My aunt is my closest and dearest friend. I am just glad that I get to think of her as my aunts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments